TO THE APPLICANT: please submit two (2) letters of recommendation. One letter must be from a teacher or a counselor who is familiar with your academic progress and ability. The letter should be completed on Letterhead stationary. A relative or a member of the faculty or staff of California Baptist University MAY NOT complete your letter of recommendation.
Please advise the individual completing the recommendation to address the following points in their letter:
- How long you have known the applicant
- Your relationship to the applicant
- Academic ability of the applicant
- Strength of character of the applicant
- Emotional maturity of the applicant
- Potential for success in college
- Overall strengths of the applicant
- Any weaknesses of the applicant
It is important that the letter of recommendation be signed and dated by the author and that the applicants Full Name is CLEARLY printed in the opening of the letter of recommendation.
Upon completion of the letter of recommendation, have it mailed to:
California Baptist University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
8432 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside, CA 92504
Thank you, Debbie.
Rodney Alan Woods